What Does Testosterone Do?
Testosterone is a good bulking steroid hormone and is used in individuals having testosterone deficiency. All the problems caused by testosterone deficiency can be treated efficiently by using this product including hypopitutrisim, osteoporosis and many more. In females, haemorrhages during menopause, breast cancer and endometriosis can be treated efficiently by this product.
When ever someone thinks of testosterone things such as "Macho Man's" comes to mind. In reality what does testosterone do actually do within the body? Some of the things that are related to a high level or low level of testosterone may suprise you. Testosterone controls a lot more functions within the body then many of us realize.
Women are naturally attracted to macho men. Studies on sexual attraction show that women routinely go for buff, cut men with attitude. Fat or skinny guys take a back seat to more muscular or aggressive men. Although anyone can cover the basics (eat right and exercise), there are some less known tips about what it takes to get in shape. Bodybuilding Protocols Increase Testosterone Greater than Powerlifting Protocols - Testosterone responses to resistance training in men are less with low-intensity resistance training protocols than those that use high intensity. The importance of drinking water has ben drilled into our heads repeatedly. No wonder - it's very good advice, especially for hard-training bodybuilders. Acute dehydration can impair brain function, cause moodiness, hurt the body's ability to thermoregulate (i.e., control its temperature), reduce cardiovascular function and work capacity, and even reduce strength
What Does Testosterone Do In Men
Testosterone certainly is the main sex hormone within men and also performs several significant functions to the development of the body, for example:
- Development of the penis and testicles
- Deepening of ones voice through the time of puberty
- The appearance of facial and pubic hair starting at puberty as well as later on in your life it could cause balding
- The production of sperm
- Muscle size and strength
- Bone growth and strength
- Libido (sex drive)
Younger boys with a lower level of testosterone may experience conditions such as: the genitals may possibly not grow, the growth of facial as well as body hair may be retarded and may experience the voice not necessarily deepening.
What Does Testosterone Do In Women
In the case in which you considered testosterone was only essential in men, you have been wrong. Testosterone is also produced within the ovaries and adrenal gland of women. Testosterone is actually one of several androgens found within a female body. These hormones tend to be considered to perform essential effects on such things as:
- Proper ovarian functions
- Bone strength
- Sexual behavior
Controls the proper balance between estrogen and testosterone, as this is actually crucial for the ovaries to perform normally. An imbalance of either of these may cause other health conditions in women.It has been seen that testosterone has mostly been associated with the aim of increasing muscles and body building. Weight lifters and professional body builders have been associated with taking in huge amounts of testosterone with the aim to increase their body muscle mass. But this is not just the entire picture. The adverse effects of the hormone comes into picture here when one indulges in uncontrolled testosterone consumption. The side effects begin to appear at a very early age and this deters others from trying it. But this must change. There are so many other facets to testosterone which have been virtually not known. Abusing the uses of this hormone is definitely not recommended but there are several other benefits which are associated with testosterone which can prove to be very beneficial without causing any major side effect.
The negative effects of low testosterone levels is enormous.
It can greatly diminish a man or a woman's quality of life; as testosterone is the most important hormone for sex drive in both men and women.
Low testosterone and its effect on both men and women
Testosterone is present in both men and women. Though in women the amount is very less and in males it is very high in quantity. Its amount is the highest in early ages while the amount of the hormone decreases as the person ages. The major advantages of this particular male hormone include reduced levels of fat and at the same time increased muscle mass ratio. It also aids in improved bone density, improved skin thickness, enhanced cardiac function, and of course not to mention improved sex drive. The highest concentration of testosterone in the body is found in the cardiac muscle. This makes it very important to have adequate levels of testosterone in the body in order to have a proper well functioning heart.
The production patterns of testosterone for men and women are far different. As women grow older, their testosterone levels slowly diminish. A woman's testosterone level falls by 5% per year from the age of 20. By the age of 40, it is most likely that a woman's body is only able to generate half the amount of testosterones she was capable of producing when she was 20.
We men, on the other hand, do not stop producing testosterones until later on in life. At age 40, we are able to maintain the same testosterone level we had when we were 20. It is only when we reach our 40's do our testosterone levels begin to decline
When our testosterone drops, it often results in major discomforts that can cause irritability, fatigue and depression. In men, low testosterone levels are usually manifested with other physical dysfunctions such as:
- Erectile dysfunction (problems with erections)
- Loss of libido (low sex drive)
- Loss of muscles and strength
- Osteoporosis (bone thinning)
- Changable moods (irritabiliy and depression)
- Increased body fat (obesity)
- Increased breast size (gynecomastia or man boobs)
- Difficulty with concentration and memory loss (mind fog)
- Sleep difficulties (insomnia)
Similarly, women who manifest low testosterone levels exhibit the following symptoms:
- lack of libido
- lack of energy and fatigue
- moods changes
What are symptoms of low levels of testosterone? Sudden fatigue, loss of muscle mass and strength, weight gain, loss of energy and endurance, and sleep disorders are all possibilities. However, many men may not experience any apparent symptoms at all! One study at New England Research Institute stated as many as 25% of men suffer low levels of testosterone, but only 5.6% have any apparent symptoms.
Is it possible that you are suffering from low testosterone levels? Ask yourself these questions:
- Has your sex drive decreased?
- Do you have less energy than you did when you were younger?
- Has it become more difficult to play sports?
- Do you fall asleep after meals?
- Have you lost height?
- Have you recently struggled to complete tasks at work?
- Do you feel depressed or moody?
- Has the quality of your life diminished?
The more questions you answered yes to without reasonable explanation, the larger the chance you may suffer from low testosterone levels.
That's why it's important to have a doctor keep track of your testosterone levels. Once these levels get too low you are at a higher risk for cardiovascular disease and other causes of premature death. At the very least, your quality of life may suffer.
Uses of Testosterone
It has been seen that adequate amounts of testosterone is perfect to arrest the signs of ageing and make you look wonderful and youthful longer. It increases the thickness of your skin and thereby avoids your skin from becoming transparent and thin with age. Your skin feels tight and taunt and provides you with smoother looking skin. You also feel fresh and more active throughout the day. But as said that it is natural that the level of the hormone decreases with age therefore it is considered to artificially take in testosterone. But it is vital that this be considered as a therapy and therefore proper guidance be taken by a reputed physician before trying on the testosterone therapy.
Testosterone Replacement Therapy and Testosterone Creams
Testosterone replacement therapy restores low testosterone levels. Testosterone creams have been indicated as the best medicines in the field of hormone medicine. Recent findings have proven testosterone creams to be more effective, faster acting and definitely more cost effective than testosterone injections, testosterone gels and testosterone patches. Creams are easily absorbed by the body and are the only effective and safe way to augment testosterone level deficiencies for both men and women.
What Should Know About Testosterone Supplements?
At the age of 40, the testosterone level of men starts to decline making them to feel the effects of it. But, men should not be problematic about it because there are plenty of solutions men can have to increase their testosterone level. Yet, there are still things men should know about testosterone supplements and the advantages of using them because taking such supplements still need precaution especially for there are fake supplements which are available these days.
Always make sure to go for the proven and tested effective and with high quality.
- The lack of testosterone in the body especially on men can lead to plenty of illnesses. Testosterones are needed in the body especially in building muscles and bones. Lacking of these of the declining of testosterones can lead to impotence among men and women but more common to men. Muscle loss, obesity, weak bones, heart illness, and can be high risk of heart attack are some of the effects men can experience once their testosterones are so small or declining. Such illnesses will be experienced because the secretion of testosterones in the body is not normal and the reproduction of testosterones in the body is irregular. Through using testosterone supplements, the effects can be trampled and can be cured.
- Love making performance can be improved with taking testosterone supplements because it elevates testosterone hormones in your body which will increase your libido. A happy life with your partner is an advantage once taking this supplement.
- Is it safe or not? This can be the question you might have in mind? There is no exact affirmation of its safety but to be ensured of its safety, always make sure that you procure testosterone supplement from reliable supplier to attain great effects of using it.
- Testosterone levels begin to decline when you reach the age of 30. This decline gradually and the effects of which can be felt when you reach the age of 40. Thus, by this age, you will need the goodness of testosterone to fight against the harmful effects of decreasing the testosterone level in your body.
- There are no harmful side effects of using testosterone supplements in your body.
- Say goodbye to regular muscle building workouts for this supplement builds and tones muscles making them denser and stronger. Good for athletes and body builders.
- When you dream of a body of that of a body builder and the energy of an athlete, taking testosterone supplements are perfect partner of your meal to attain a good figure and to boost your endurance.
You can now have the best aid in increasing the production of testosterone level in your body through using testosterone supplements which are out in the market these days. Having the knowledge and the awareness of these supplements, make men increase their confidence that even when they are aging, there are still ways and means of increasing their confidence through increasing the production of testosterone levels in their bodies. Try one now!